Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Welcome my fellow friends and Jedi Journeyers, hopefully within the next few days & weeks I will  be continueing on with further updates with my replica prop projects. But also to continue with a bit of what this blog will also be about! A spiritual insight into the relm of my life and love of all things Star Wars, as well as my life expierence as a Jedi in training. I would like to take the opportunity to say thank you to everyone who has been keeping up with my blog so far. I really apprieciate it a hundred fold. Don't forget to check out the upcoming event section! When more events come my way, I'll post them up there. Thank you all once again for everything. I hope that I can see everyone on May 3rd for my Jedi Training Academy. Until next time progress is made, May The Force Be With You All!             

No comments:

Post a Comment