Friday, January 31, 2014

My current project

I'm currently working on the Endor Rebel Blaster:


When finished it should look similar to this one I saw online:
To see the progress on this project go to my Blaster Builder Page:




This is the Blaster muzzle which goes on the end of the rifle.( The sight will cover most of what you  will be seeing on this piece.)

This piece is the Small upper pipe, It's going to be on top of the main barrel.  

This is the Main barrel.( The small upper pipe will go on top of this piece.)

This is the Left side view. ( The space in between the main Barrel & the muzzle is where I'm  going to insert a wooden dowel.) 

This is The Right view.
As explained on the left side view, I've since inserted a 5/8's inch wooden dowel (That I've picked up at a local craft store.) in the space in between the main barrel & the muzzle. Drilled a large enough hole in the top portion of the muzzle to put some extra dowel i had left over from the scrap pile.      

No comments:

Post a Comment