Monday, February 16, 2015

New Year, All New Projects!

Hello To my fellow Journeyers! It's the middle of February, and if I haven't said it before Happy New Year! Yeah I know it's a little too late but it the thought that counts. 2015 Is what some have been calling a Star Wars Awaking! for me I'm SUPER excited for this year, Because I'm dedicating this entire year to creating all of the props and costumes that I've been sitting on the back burner for a while. Most of which will be Star Wars Related, But their is a couple of projects outside of the Star Wars realm that I'm planning on also doing. Whenever I get them started I will post update pics and more YouTube videos when time comes up. Well back to the ol' grindstone I will see you all next time. May The Force Be With You, Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment