Tuesday, April 1, 2014

One Month Away!

Hello there fellow Jedi Journeyers.  I know it's April Fool's day today, but I figured today there's no fooling around (no pun intended.). Convention season is in full swing and there is just over one month away from the Out of this world Sci - Fi Festival. Not only am I exited about that getting close, but I just confirmed on Facebook that I'm planning on participating at this weekends Columbus Toy Show down in Veterans Memorial. I realize that it all of a sudden but I have a good reason going there. It's to help me sell some left over toy's That I have in a tote  so I can raise money for current and future projects down the road. Any way gotta run, as always have fun, be safe and May The Force Be With You.              

No comments:

Post a Comment