Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Less then 5 days!

Wow! It's hard to believe, but there's just about four days left until the first Jedi training academy.  Very exciting ( as well as busy) week to have have it. Weather's been a bit rainy & cloudy, but  I still Hope everyone can still come out to Star Base Columbus if anything to see, participate, and enjoy all that we have to offer at this event. On another note! Over 500 views on Jedi Quest. OMG, Thank you everyone Who has seen my blog at this point. I realize I'm still an up start by comparisons to the more experience Replica prop and cosplay community. Honestly Seeing over 500 views so far means a lot to me when the going gets tough. I can't thank you all enough. Well, Have to go! but as always May the Force be with You!        

No comments:

Post a Comment